Pentair IntelliFlo VF High Performance 230v Pump 3.2 KW 3 HP Pump is the first pump to deliver the exact amount of water needed to perform different tasks.
The intelligent pool pump that changed all the rules
It is adaptable to any pool, spa or water feature application. With its onboard computer, your pool professional simply programs the rate of flow to suit the application. It can be programmed to manage multiple functions. And, it automatically sets itself and adjusts as needed since it is constantly monitoring water flow and electrical current.
An Eco Select™ Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually - more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use - reduces energy consumption by up to 90%
- Built-in diagnostices protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- CE Certified, NSF Certified, UL and CSA Listed
- Robust On Board Power Factor Correctiion.
- Typically slashes energy costs up to 30% or more
- Easy to program and operate
- Offers ultra-quiet operation….just 7-10 decibels or half a human whisper
- Operates at the minimum speed required for unmatched longevity
- Four function buttons to set speeds for filtration cycles, spas, water features and more
- Speed adjustment buttons – the customer can dial in the most efficient speed for each application
- Alarm Status Light – a sequence of blinks alerts customer of conditions that may need attention
- Pentair model number 011012
- UL, CSF & NSF certified
- 230 Volts 3 HP
- 2” suction and discharge
Pentair IntelliFlo VF Manual: