Hayward S210S Pro Series 20" Sand Filters are the very latest in pool filter technology. Molded of durable, corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic tank with w/side Mount Valve. Pro Series filters feature an advanced, self-cleaning lateral under drain system for smooth, efficient flow and totally balanced backwashing.
Pro Series sand filters also feature a self-cleaning 360-degree slotted lateral for totally balanced flow and backwashing. Their integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of sand media bed with full size internal piping for smooth, free-flowing performance. So for crystal clear water with only minimal care, pool professionals choose Pro Series.
S210S, S244S and S310S Filter Parts List
How To Backwash a Filter
Hayward Pro Series Inground Swimming Pool 20" Sand Filter w/side Mount Valve S210S
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2" to give smooth, free-flowing performance
- Manual air relief purges any trapped air during operation of the filter system
- Unitized, corrosion-proof, filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast reinforced thermoplastic dependable, all weather performance
- 6-position Hayward Vari-Flo™ control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the 6-valve/filter functions. Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed
- Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing Owners Manual