NEWARK, Del, Oct. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global wildlife tourism market is currently valued at US$135 billion and is expected to reach US$219.9 billion by 2032 at a CAGR of 5% between 2022 and 2032
Tourists, noting that the entrance fees lent by them are invested in the maintenance of wildlife reserves, do not hesitate to pay a supplement if the preservation of animal life is assured. Visitors are also interested in the various species of flora and fauna. This requires the availability of hotels, ecotourism, guesthouses and jungles. This would facilitate the relaxation of tourists instead of the hassle of urbanization. This factor is expected to drive the wildlife tourism market over the forecast period.
Other sources of income for wildlife sanctuaries could be filming short films and movies, organized school and college trips, and not to mention wildlife photographers. These three categories of income could maintain the momentum of the wildlife tourism market.
Request a sample report:
Nowadays, wildlife photography is used more and more. Millennials are exploring various career options. Even wildlife photography as a hobby is poised to ring the cash registers for the wildlife tourism market.
Tourists could enjoy the aquatic fauna, especially by kayak, canoe or cruise. Some African countries offer local transport such as mokoro, which attracts the majority of travelers. Future Market Insights has, through its analysts and consultants, paved the way for constructive research through its latest market study titled “Wildlife Tourism Market”.
Top takeaways from the wildlife tourism market
- There are many wildlife sanctuaries known for their wildlife. Some of them include Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (Brisbane, Australia), Noah Arc (Georgia, USA), Chengdu Moonbear Rescue Center (China) and Corbett National Park (Uttarakhand, India).
- India is home to various wildlife sanctuaries, especially for tigers. Kanha National Park and Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary (both based in India) are two of them, where tourists can enjoy the sight of tigers. The tiger tourism market in India is flourishing in this regard. At the same time, the negative impacts related to tiger tourism cannot be ignored. For example, tourists tend to disturb tigers by taking their pictures. Every time they don’t go for candid photos.
- Africa leads the wildlife tourism market with various opportunities available to tourists; like an aerial view of wildlife in Tanzania and Kenya. In other words, hot air balloon safaris are made available.
Get more information about this report:
“Wildlife tourism benefits the local tribes a lot; as they might live off it and poachers are also discouraged from looting endangered species of animals. This factor is likely to catalyze the wildlife tourism market in the near future,” says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
- Travelers prefer guided biking or walking in order to be physically active when observing wildlife, the main participants are in the process of providing them with these accessories.
- Major players in the wildlife tourism market include Chinkara Journeys, Adventure Canada, Echidna Walkabout Wildlife and Nature Tours, Birding Ecotours, Frontiers North Adventure, Elm Wildlife Tours, Oryx Worldwide Photographic Expeditions, Nature Trek, and Rockjumper Wildlife Tours.
- Birding Ecotours offers tours by destination, date, etc.
- Rockjumper Birding is known for its Gorilla Trekking Adventure in Uganda.
What does the Report have in store for you?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the Animal Tourism market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment from 2016 to 2021 and projections for 2022 to 2032.
- The wildlife tourism market is seeing significant investment in safaris, ecotourism and mountain tourism. Protected areas are more focused on wildlife viewing. National parks, nature and wildlife are among the tourist assets for those who travel to regions like Africa.
Key segments profiled in the wildlife tourism market
By types of wildlife tours:
- Forest wildlife tours
- Marine wildlife tours
By age group:
- 15.25 years
- 26-35 years old
- 36-45 years old
- 46-55 years old
- 66- 75 years old
By type of tourist:
By type of tour:
- Independent Traveler
- Excursion group
- Package traveler
By Consumer Orientation:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
4. Global Animal Tourism Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value Analysis (USD Million), 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value Projections (USD Million), 2022-2032
5. Global Wildlife Tourism Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By Tourism Type
5.1. Introduction / Main results
Key Reports Related to Travel and Tourism Market Insights
Medical Tourism Market Share – The size of the medical tourism industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.5% between 2022 and 2032. The IMF projects the market to reach US$75 billion by 2032.
Hong Kong Outbound Tourism Market Size – The Hong Kong outbound tourism market is expected to reach US$483.0 million in 2022. Sales in the Hong Kong outbound tourism market are expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 8. 5% from 2022 to 2032.
France Outbound Tourism Market Trends – The France Outbound Tourism Market is estimated at ~US$33.9 million in 2022 and is expected to reach ~US$51.6 million by 2032, with a CAGR of ~ 4.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Australian Casino Tourism Market Demand – The Australian casino tourism market is expected to reach US$15,366 million in 2022. According to the report, sales are expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 6.8%, with market valuation reaching US$27,779 million by 2032. .
Europe Winter Tourism Market Outlook – The winter tourism market in Europe is expected to reach US$180 billion in 2022. According to the report, sales are expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 6%, market valuation reaching US$322.35 billion by 2032. .
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them realize their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
#Global #wildlife #tourism #market #estimated #worth #US135 #billion #expected #reach #US219.9 #billion #CAGR #data #analysis #Future #Market #Insights